Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Leonaustin127 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeal Your Punishments Here' started by Leonaustin127, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Leonaustin127

Leonaustin127 New Member

What is your IGN?
    Leonaustin127

When were you punished?
    just now

Who by?
    HapTheHunter575

What offence did you commit?
    AFK farming accidentally

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I was on call with someone on discord, while i went to let my dog out as she was whining at the door needing the toilet, i went down and was gone for less than 10 mins, I ran back upstairs, stopped the autoclicker and logged out. and my chat log when i got back upstairs was only filled with the MCMMO critical hit notice (I have just been reminded i could turn those off) so i had no idea that staff had messaged while dealing with my dog, i came back upstairs after i let her back in to being told i was banned. I hope staff will see this as the mistake it was and look at my history on the server and see its a first time offence and will not happen again.

Additional comments.
    while I was serving on the staff team as a helper and a moderator in this situation I'd message the person I suspected on discord, to see if a response was made as I understood sometimes people get distracted with netflix etc and miss parts of chat, I believe that that could prevent situations like this happening again especially if its with someone who doesn't have a bad history with punishments and appeals.