Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

My appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by z0mbie_warr1or, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. z0mbie_warr1or

z0mbie_warr1or ChickenCat

What is your IGN?
    Tell us your in-game name, and please ensure it’s correct.
    z0mbie_warr1or
    When were you punished?
    Tell us the approximate time that you were punished. You should be able to find this in the ban database.
    it was on the 1st of july I don't know time
    Who by?
    This information should be displayed on your ban screen and in the ban database.
    aWinterRose
    What offence did you commit?
    Please include as much detail as possible. The reason should be included in your ban.
    Advertising
    Why should we accept your appeal?
    Tell us why we should accept and what you will do to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    I never said a server name I mean I play on another server I didn't know you could get banned by that
    Additional comments.
    Feel free to add anything not covered
    I just want to play the server again

2. Amy Gallatin

Amy Gallatin New Member

I miss you zombie, the same thing happened to me and i got unbanned. It's not far if i got unbanned and you doesn't. Someone can ban me if they want it to be fair.

3. SteenDeFenomeen

I do not support this appeal, due to the fact, after 10 days ban i still think its to early, and due to the fact the things happened between us and fellow players i think it is better that you should stay banned.

- Steen

Kee, Such_a_Diabetic and Duckiegames like this.
  4. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

I think she should be banned for at least 30 days before appealing imo

Duckiegames likes this.
  5. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

Indeed 10 days is to short in my eyes

SteenDeFenomeen likes this.
  6. User3051

User3051 New Member

You were not banned solely for playing on another server. Many players do, and and that is acceptable. The reason you in-particular were banned, was because we had multiple reports from players on the server who complained about you sending them IP's and PM'ing them on the server to join or check other social media platforms, harassing them to join. We were also unable to confirm that you were actually playing, as most recently all we saw was you coming online to do what is described above and then leaving. Considering players were becoming annoyed with this, we removed you from the community as you were not contributing in anyway positively. When considering your appeal, I took into account other staff opinions and the opinions of the players who had an issue with you, and we've decided the ban is still warranted. If you are sincere about wanting to play on the server, you can re-appeal in a months time and we will re-consider.
    Thread Locked.
    Denied.

Duckiegames likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.