Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

my appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by snakeyeeees, Nov 25, 2017.

1. snakeyeeees

snakeyeeees New Member

What is your IGN?
    (edited) snakeyeeees

When were you punished?
    2017-11-25

Who by?
    DreaLitAF

What offence did you commit?
    Advertising- put a IP on a sign

Why should we accept your appeal?

Okay I will admit in principle I did break this rule. but I certainly wasn't trying to advertise to the sever at wide or anything. A friend of mine was telling me some song lyrics that were quite private and I realized that she prob didn't want others to see them even mods. So I suggested we move to a more private inactive server so she could message me. I just made a sign and put the ip to a server there so she could finish up the song on that server and I planned to break the sign after that. I apologize I wasn't really thinking I guess and just figured I could give it to her real quick and it would be no problem, but I was wrong. I don't really have a past history in the time I have been here which admittedly has only been three or four weeks, but I have been quite active. I do promise from this point forwards I will avoid giving ips in game. This was really just a lack of thinking on my part and I hope I can get some leeway since this was my first offense.

Additional comments.
    Once again I apologize I should of thought it through before I placed that sign.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  2. DaemonBeel

DaemonBeel The Honorable Prime Minister of Rainbow

Hey! I talked with your best friend and I'm sorry that this incident occurred. Don't worry we forgive those players who have good intentions in helping their friends. Just don't do it again okay? :)

I also recommend getting a discord account so you guys can message each other on their or use our discord channel to voice chat it too.

Appeal Accepted.

3. snakeyeeees

snakeyeeees New Member

oh sorry in my hurry I messed up my ign it's snakeyeeees with four e's I apologize. I think I will need to be unbanned again.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017