Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

My Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Cannoleez, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cannoleez

Cannoleez New Member

IGN: Cannoleez

When Were you Punished: 2020/04/22 (I have not been online all day, so I don't know the time I was banned.)
    By Who: jordanwilliams2

Offense: I was permanently banned for advertising.

Why you Should Accept my Appeal: I am very sorry if I said a server name or it looked like I was advertising. I don't remember advertising, but if I did, I am truly sorry. I try to respect the rules on every server I go on, but sometimes, things slip past. I used to play a lot on other servers, so I sometimes relate some actions here to them, which is technically advertising. I am truly sorry, and hope to make up for my actions if I advertised. I would also like some closure on why I was banned when it happened, since I really don't remember saying a server name a second time. This will not happen again.

Additional Comments: I don't remember saying anything related to another server on the day I was banned. If I did, it is most likely because I am fairly new to the rule of no advertising, and it slipped through. I am sorry that I advertised, and it will NOT happen again. DifferentCraft is the most fun experience I have ever had with survival Minecraft, and I would love to play on this server again. I promise I will not break any more rules.

It might have been that I said a word that related to another server. If so, I had no intention of doing so. I have not played on that many servers at all, so I could have said a word that relates to another server, without even knowing so. I understand that I have broken one of the most serious rules on DifferentCraft, but if there is any chance at redemption, I will take it. If I am unbanned, I promise not to break the rules and to try and be more careful.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.