Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

My ideas for the server

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bever46, Dec 4, 2018.

1. bever46

bever46 Raku - Permbanned

First of all I got an idea for the server that's not really a big thing for most people (unless you are one of the people supporting it too). The boat feauture, I think it would be nice to have /boat kit that would be avaible once every 72hours.

Another idea I got is adding the slimefun items to a vote crate or a completly new crate that could be called "Slimefun crate". That would have the broken recipes like Wind staff in it + it would require a new key that could be found in the votecrate.

I also got an idea about adding a new command to Emperor (or Master, any rank really) /magnet.
    At the moment /magnet is a store rank only feature.

One thing I would also like to see and that's a whole new command (sort of). I know the server got the command /op and that command doesnt't really do anything. An idea I got is to make /op (or /open) a command where if you hold a Shulker box in your hand it would open, it would allow you to use it like placing it but you would still hold it in your inventory.

My very last idea is to add more stuff to the vote store. At the moment it got some animated heads, jobs, towny blocks and more. I would like to see more unlockable stuff.

That's pretty much my only ideas, but there is somethings I would like to return to the server (I am aware that these things have been broken)

[Item], Diguise, Portal gun plugin (Not sure of the name of it), the machine arrow gun.

2. Levi_the_evil

Levi_the_evil The mayor of the USSR

All of these ideas are grate.