Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

New custom enchants

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JipJaws, Apr 20, 2020.

1. JipJaws

JipJaws Mayor of Atlantis

Since Jordan recommended to share any ideas for new custom enchants I'll give a few of my own.

• Leap (boots): Basically like Speed but gives jump boost (boots). More jump boost as lvl increases.
    • Pounce (boots): Gives the player the ability to double jump which launches them forward at a high speed. I have seen this as a feature in other server spawns, but we could use it in our entire world. *Also, this may interfere with /fly, but it's disabled during PVP. higher level increases the speed and distance.
    • True sight (helm): counteracts blindness and nausea. only 1 lvl.
    • Necro (weapon): heals the player slightly for damage dealt. More health per damage as lvl increases.
    • Summon (weapon): right click to summon undead mobs (skeleton, zombie, etc). The higher the lvl the more mobs summoned. (max at around 5). obviously wouldn't work anywhere w/o mobs enabled.
    • Daze (weapon): has a chance to give levitation and weakness to the opponent. (they wont be able to move (levitation) and are dealing less damage while dazed. chance and duration increase with lvl.
    • barrage (bow): causes the bow to shoot multiple arrows consecutively. Requires a charging period after the bow is fully drawn, and makes a noise once ready. more arrows as level increases
    • ender (weapon): shoots an ender pearl when the weapon is right clicked. allows for quick escapes from battle of faster travel. lvl increases range and cool down.
    • Fireball (weapon): shoots fire charges when weapon is right clicked. more charges as lvl increases. (block damage may be disabled to prevent grief)
    • Auto Smelt (tools): auto-smelts ore and stuff. add fortune as lvl increases.
    • Mount (idk :p): right click or something to automatically mount a horse. once u get off the horse it de-spawns. increase in lvl make the horse faster.

ALSO...
    Armor Breaks extremely fast when being hit with arti weapons so it would be cool to add a socket that increases durability.

GAPPY_8, Spookz, poesepro and 2 others like this.
  2. poesepro

poesepro wehushi_sushi

Yes this would be great and a welcome change

JipJaws likes this.
  3. AdamSPA

AdamSPA Mayor of EcoCity, King of EcoNation

Some of those Enchant Suggestions are really good ! Let's hope they get added :D

-Eco

JipJaws likes this.
  4. poesepro

poesepro wehushi_sushi

Okey so I think these costum enchants are the best:
    Leap, true sight, Necro, barrage, auto smelt,

JipJaws and AdamSPA like this.