Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Nikko's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Nikko, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikko

Nikko New Member

What is your IGN?
    Nikko

When were you punished?
    June 21, 2017, 04:51

Who by?
    aWinterRose

What offence did you commit?
    I was banned in June of this year for advertising. Today I was looking with some friends to join a server, and we thought this was a good fit. I tried to join and found I was banned by the admin aWhiteRose, for advertising. I don't remember being banned, but I'm pretty certain it's because I was a member of another towny server and was told to join this server, at which point I think I accused you guys of copying the forums (format is exactly the same).

Why should we accept your appeal?
    There was a string of copycat servers of my older server, so I was quick to judge/inflame other communities over the fact. I'm no longer apart of the other server and would like to start somewhere new where me and my friends could fit in. I do apologize for what I did, I was highly loyal to that server. It won't be happening again, as if we decide to stay, it will be a long-term decision.

Additional comments.
    None, thank you for taking the time to read this.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  2. cutesheepo

cutesheepo Supreme Leader

Oh Yes I remember Your ban. It was indeed accusing of copying the forums Yes. However, as... many players already pointed out, Differemtcraft came first.

3. Fluffy

Fluffy Active Member

Advertising, no matter what it is will result in a perm ban

Messaging someone in private will count as a ban

Accidently mentioning a server will get a warning

4. Nikko

Nikko New Member

Another thing is I think I'm banned on your Discord too, as I tried to join it to possibly discuss the ban with aWinterRose, but I could not. I still have TS installed though if it's possible to discuss this.

5. User3051

User3051 New Member

Advertisements [especially ones that were intentional/inflammatory] are usually always a perm ban with little to no leniency. Because you kept your appeal appropriate and professional [which I appreciate] I'll think things over and get back to you.

6. Nikko

Nikko New Member

Thank you, if you'd like to ask me anything I'd be more than willing to jump on Discord/TS.

7. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

we now only ban for 6 months for perm bans, we believe that anyone can learn and change.

your ban has been 4 months or there about now.

ill have a chat with rose to see what the story was.

8. User3051

User3051 New Member

I've spoken to the owner as well as Cov, and we're in agreement that you should be given another opportunity on the server. Your ban has been lifted, please make sure you've read the rules which can be found here, and feel free to contact myself or another staff member if you have any other questions or concerns!
    Welcome back.

Appeal Accepted.
    Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.