Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Noteblock Song!

Discussion in 'Marketplace & Player Services' started by King_Roach, Oct 22, 2017.

1. King_Roach

King_Roach New Member

Hello Differentcraft! i have recently finished my noteblock song! it is quite impressive if i do say, but i can build u a copy of it in ur town, or wherever u like for just 20 k, ur probably thinking that 20 k is alot, but once u hear it, u will understand why, but before u buy, make sure to PM me and tpa to hear the song first! My name is King_Roach! Talk to me if u want to buy :D

2. User3051

User3051 New Member

What song is it? :)

3. King_Roach

King_Roach New Member

Its actually my regional tryouts music that i got 1st chair for trombone on, i got excited so i decided to turn it into a noteblock song xD. But it actually sounds kinda nice

4. User3051

User3051 New Member

Hey! I played trombone all through jr-high school. Congrats!! Sounds very exciting.

5. cutesheepo

cutesheepo Supreme Leader

Can you teach me How to Make such a thing? I am trying to get Spooky Scary Skeletons to work

6. Blazingwither22

The song plays over and over on repeat and bothers those who have plots near yours. As builder in the town, i broke one of the repeaters to make it stop. Think about this before making one in a town