Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Orville's Ban-Appeal.

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Orville, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orville

Orville Leader of the British Empire

What is your IGN?
    My In-Game name is either 'Mr_Lightnin' or 'Orville'.
    When were you punished?

I was banned on the 27th May 2020.
    Who by?

I was banned by Cali_Blonde98.
    What offence did you commit?

My account was banned for misusing the 'X-Ray' script. I believe, it was used throughout quite a full play-through, and that items were actually collected in doing so.

Why should we accept your appeal?

Now, before I say anything or begin with any appeal please understand that I am in no-way shifting responsibility, or agency. My account is wholly my responsibility, and that whoever is online on my account is acting under, what is essentially my authority. However, I was not in-control of my account at the time.

I have played on Different Craft before and I've built-up previous quite well-known communities, and using X-Ray is no where near my 'forte'. I mean, I know well-enough that the servers' anti-cheat is exceptional. Being someone who has to deal with appeals and litigation in-real life, I know that everything I'm writing right this moment isn't just-cause as to why an X-Ray appeal should be allowed. I've done my due-dilligence and I can see they do not, and can extend up to a year or even permenantly, but I'm begging to the administrative team's compassion, and I swear to it that my account will soley be my own and it will never occur again.
    Additional comments.

Cheating isn't actually fun and I have absoloutely beasted my sister for it, trust me I donated less than a week ago and now I've been banned! But I, as an individual, am not a cheater and my only motive is to build and design and achieve a decent town/nation, and hold an honorable spot on the 'Top-Towns' board. I had a series of ideas and plans I wanted to impliment, and having just come back from work to play was witness to a ban. I will happily return my entire inventory, and re-start to justify my attitude toward this. Luckily I hadn't started a long-time ago, and haven't been active so pretty much everything in my inventory would be whatever's been collected using X-Ray.

I promise, this isn't in-character for me - and, if there's any doubt in that, I would offer that if this appeal is accepted I will, for any reason, accept a permenant-ban for any offence, regardless of the severity of actual-longevity of its subsequent punishment.

Thank you for having a read of this, I appreciate the time it would have taken to read and consider.
    I will understand if the ban appeal is rejected on a point of principal, that other X-Ray bans are rejected, but I sincrely hope that this isn't strictly the case.

~Orville. (Jack).

AdamSPA, Cali_Blonde98 and acostas like this.
  2. Cali_Blonde98

Cali_Blonde98 Co-Mayor of Braavos

I think this is a very written and sincere ban appeal. Although we rarely accept these types of appeals, I will make this an exception. Let this be a lesson to not only you but others who choose to break the server rules as I will not be lenient if the rules are broken a second time. I hope to see improvement within you on the server. Furthermore (as directed by the owner), Your bal will be set to -10k and any future Xray activities will result in your account being permanently banned. Welcome back to the server.

AdamSPA and Orville like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.