Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

permanent ban appeal, 2 people, same ban

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Mia85, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mia85

Mia85 New Member

What is your IGN?

Mia85 and i want to also appeal william12007 for the same ban

When were you punished?
    2019-06-21 4:41 am central european time (william)
    2019-06-21 12:27 am central european time (mia)

Who by?
    console

What offence did you commit?
    'advertising'

Why should we accept your appeal?
    The ban is unjust and too harsh. magonia is an actual word and we did not know that it was a servers name. William and i do not know the ip of the magonia server and we've only said this one word in town chat

William sent me a screenshot, this is in the discord server (any link here is classed as spam...)

William got baited and thought that he was banned by a moderator, I checked if it was automatic or done by hand it turns out that "magonia" is an automatic permanent ban, no warning, out we go. Neither of us had advertising intentions.

Additional comments.
    We only said this one word in town chat with nobody around to read it. infact there should've been a warning first instead of straight up an permanent ban. if anyone ever says 'magonia' in a sentence, even without any advertising intent, (like what happened to me and william) then they're permanently banned for no reason whatsoever. This should've been censored to say something like "dog" but this word is apparently more serious than swearing and is in the permanent ban region, equivalent to or close to equivalent to people who scammed the server and people who threatened with ddos??
    And the new guy who actually had advertisement intentions got 1 day ban whilst people who have been on the server for a while get permanently banned for saying one word that I'm pretty sure doesnt register in chat in the first place.. someone fix this or you are going to lose more people like you did with estella.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.