Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Player Shops At Spawn!

Discussion in 'Marketplace & Player Services' started by Phoenixfe4ther, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Phoenixfe4ther

Phoenixfe4ther New Member
    Staff Member

Hi!
    I was just wondering if you guys could go thru spawn and do something about all the shops that's rented but stands empty or unused!...
    It's straight up depressing to see that there is only 7-8 shops (OUT OF 20!!) that actually sell stuff, and only about 5-6 that care to restock... There is no point in renting a shop if your just going to use it to advertise for your town, or keep it occupied because your one day gonna start using it... No I'm not talking about shop 1, 2 and 15 that's at this poing of time owned by BolliBollen, Ballongmannen and SF_Frankey because they actually restock they're shops and use them on a day to say basis. I'm talking about shops like shop 6. I'm not trying to attack kieranlb05 or his town in any way. I think it's a great town, and his a nice guy! But I just think it's straight up bull that a whole shop is rented just so that one person can place down 5 signs telling people to tp to another place... I'm sure his not the first, nor will he be the last that does this, and it's not okey. I love finding new towns, and putting up a sign in your player shop is a GREAT way for others to find your town! Tbh. I'll most likely do it myself as soon as i get my town up and running. So by all means, go ahead! advertise as much as you can! BUT, Keep the shops restocked! or give it to someone else that actually will!. I don't know how you guys have done it before.. but please go thru spawn a bit more often, and delete those shops that don't restock. Put down a ground rule that every shop has to have at least 8 or more chests with stuff for sale, or buying in them, and if they don't restock within 7 or so days after whey're chests are empty, give them a warning... after 2 weeks, let someone else take they're place. And don't let them fool you with saying that they're gonna restock... it's been shops in spawn that's had "Restocking" or "more stuff coming soon" signs in them for weeks and nothing has ever happened..
    I think it would help a lot.. both with the mood on the server, and getting more people to spawn.

I hope to see new people restocking they're stores ASAP! and that spawn will have a river of players running thru, looking for stuff to buy!
    Thank you for your time, and have a great day!<3

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    SF_Frankey likes this.
  2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Sorry about my shop, I know I’ve had it a while and I don’t seem to care about it.

I placed the signs down because I knew I wasn’t going to stock everything right away as I was working on my town shop now that all of that is complete.
    I will look into making something more stocked soon, for now my shop is clear for someone else :)

3. YMF

YMF Active Member

My shop is always stocked :)