Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Red's discord unban appeal

Discussion in 'Appeal Your Punishments Here' started by Templarofthewest, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Templarofthewest

Templarofthewest New Member

Discard appeal

Last edited: Jun 17, 2023
  2. Templarofthewest

discord is Red Squire#5496 btw

3. ExMafia

ExMafia Mayor of Rainbovia and Leader of Seraphia

I know that I have no standing as staff anymore since I resigned but I have a few notes for this (especially as the staff that had the say in this case.)

1. Clearly there was a lack of effort in writing this appeal. You left some key details out of your appeal and why it should be accepted.

2. While you state that it has been two years and you have matured, it is important to recognize that personal growth and change take time and consistent effort. A mere passage of time does not guarantee that the behavior and attitudes that led to your ban have genuinely transformed. Providing specific examples of how you have actively worked on self-improvement and education regarding the issues your memes touched upon would strengthen your appeal.

3. Your mention of missing everyone and wanting to help or reconnect with old friends seems to focus more on your personal desires rather than addressing the impact of your actions on the community. It is crucial to acknowledge the harm caused to individuals who may have been affected by your offensive content. Expressing genuine empathy and a willingness to contribute positively to the community should be the central focus of your appeal.

4. The offenses you failed to mention, which include transphobia, racism, misogyny, and overall toxic behavior, it raises significant concerns about your compatibility with the values and principles upheld by the community. To regain trust and be considered for reentry, it is necessary to demonstrate a sincere commitment to personal growth, education, and empathy towards marginalized groups. Merely stating that you have matured without concrete evidence of positive change, in my opinion, is not sufficient. Especially given your continued history of displaying your distaste for the community over the many months leading up to your ban.

To summarize, a successful appeal requires acknowledging harm, committing to personal growth, and demonstrating empathy. Rectifying past mistakes should be the main focus, rather than personal desires.

4. Templarofthewest

Discard this appeal.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2023
  5. hisroyal

hisroyal New Member

Not cool to use AI language models ;]