Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Reply to Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ItsMeButcher, Sep 1, 2018.

1. ItsMeButcher

ItsMeButcher New Member

Ok, thank you for not typing in light pink text to hurt my eyes, thank you for not letting emotions get to you and replying super angrily to the point that i'm scared/worried to say anything in case it gets personal. (there was a bit here about thanking you for not closing the thread, but that happened when it got moved)

Everything you say has a good point, I hate that it does, but it all makes sense and is understandable, I don't know how I feel about the part:
    " and the inability to listen to staff when you were told to stop or when you were /warned. You were on your last stroke for harassment/disrespecting staff."
    As i'm not sure i was "/warned" but only warned in chat in the one discussion with you. I'm not sure if you mean /warned, in a previous topic or in this one, If i was /warned in this topic then i apologise as i did not see it.

Other than that I guess nothing else can be said and I thank you for showing me respect in this reply as respect and being treated fairly isn't something i feel iv'e gotten from certain others.
    Much appreciated Umbra have a nice day.

RunsWithShovels likes this.
  2. Umbra_Daemonis

Umbra_Daemonis Mayor of Ishval

Hi there Butcher,

First of all, I don't very much agree you posted about your ban in off-topic, not really what it's meant for (Please refrain from doing so in the future), but I do appreciate you saying what you said.

"I don't know how I feel about the part:
    " and the inability to listen to staff when you were told to stop or when you were /warned. You were on your last stroke for harassment/disrespecting staff."
    As i'm not sure i was "/warned" but only warned in chat in the one discussion with you. I'm not sure if you mean /warned, in a previous topic or in this one, If i was /warned in this topic then i apologise as i did not see it."
    - The reason I stated this is because you said you felt people were getting strict. We've been noticing your behaviour was turning very hostile and rebelious towards staff, by not listening in main chat, or continueing stuff after being /warned. Which is why I said you were on 'your last stroke' with staff about disrespect and not listening.

I myself believe I can not be biased when it comes to my mod/staff-related stuff. I like you personally, but I have to act towards you like I do to anyone else as a staff member.

Kind regards,
    Moderator & Mayor of Ishval,
    Umbra_Daemonis,
    Zeus

Alguy1 likes this.