Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

RominaeXero's Introduction ✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by RominaeXero, Aug 30, 2017.

1. RominaeXero

RominaeXero New Member

Hello, I'm RominaeXero. I've been on this server for about 5 months now, after joining it with two other friends. This is my first (and only) server that I've been on for more than a month regularly, probably thanks to the nice and welcoming community.

In reality I'm a 16 year old student from Japan whose currently going to a US high school to satisfy my needs for new experiences. I love anime (as any other Japanese does), and my favorites are "The Irregular at Magic High School" and "Psycho-Pass". I love eating sushi and most other Japanese foods, and can't seem to get used to the greasiness of the food in the US.

Now, my real passion is for rhythm games. If you've never heard of rhythm games, they're basically games where you have to press a button or tap the screen to the beat. Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution are both well-known examples. In Japan I played MaiMai, Chunithm, and Groove Coaster (try Googling them or searching them up on YouTube). Since they don't have those ones at arcades in the US, I play BeatTube and Cytus on my iPad instead. I play quite a bit (at least an hour on even my busiest days), and you could say that I am addicted to them. I love a lot of the music used in rhythm games, and enjoy searching for increasingly difficult levels. Here's an example of a fun level, Freedom Dive, in Chunithm.

I'm usually kinda quiet, but you'll probably see me online occasionally. Feel free to ask me any questions about anything about me. Happy gaming!

2. User3051

User3051 New Member

Welcome to the server! Im glwd youve been enjoying it so far. :)

Wow, going to a school in another country definitely seems like an incredible experience! Are you apart of an exchange program? When I was in highschool we had students from Brazil, Japan, and Quebec (same country, but different languages). It was great getting to know them, and I definitely learned a lot from the ones who ended up becoming my friends. That's how I learned to make sushi! Learned anything exciting/new?

I've had my fair share of tries at rhythm games, they're great. I especially find them good for killing time on mobile/portable devices. I'll definitely look up the ones you mentioned!

Look forward to seeing you in game, feel free to contact me anytime you have questions!

3. RominaeXero

RominaeXero New Member

I'm not part of an exchange program, I was simply unsatisfied with the Japanese education system. I found it lacking in certain areas (such as computer science and philosophy), and wanted to go somewhere with more options in classes and courses. I've found out a lot of stuff, like the rules of football (which I never seemed to figure out).

I hope to become a more active member of the community, as long as my class schedule permits it!

4. User3051

User3051 New Member

Wow! That's an incredible decision, and some pretty amazing dedication. Do you plan to stay in the US or are you solely there for the education?

5. RominaeXero

RominaeXero New Member

I'll stay in the US until I at least finish high school, and might even go on to college in the US. After that, ill most likely go back to Japan since I find it a better place to live (sorry everybody, Japan just has better fish).

6. User3051

User3051 New Member

Haha fair enough! Are you looking to study IT in university/college? What's the interest?

7. RominaeXero

RominaeXero New Member

I honestly have no clue what I want to study later on, I was just kind of interested in random things that wasn't available in Japanese high schools. I've already taken a programming class, and although it was interesting I've figured that it wasn't for me.

User3051 likes this.
  8. DaemonBeel

DaemonBeel The Honorable Prime Minister of Rainbow

Oh man, I feel we can be good friends. I would love to chat and talk with you. If you want to chat I'll be on discord and TS a lot :D. If you want to I can give you advice on schools in the US especially colleges since I've done a lot of research on them.
    It's also very lonely being the only anime lover in TS. :oops: I would love to chat with you on those too.

RominaeXero likes this.
  9. RominaeXero

RominaeXero New Member

Wait...
    Is it just me or...
    Did you just say...
    ANIME
    (unintelligible screaming follows)

Sounds good. I probably won't be on TS or Discord much, but I'll give you a shout when I am.

10. cutesheepo

cutesheepo Supreme Leader

Yeah Anime is good. I like Cory In The House (JK) And Death Note (for real)

11. User3051

User3051 New Member

I've been told the Death Note movie was very disappointing.

12. cutesheepo

It was. Don't watch it.

13. User3051

User3051 New Member

Going to watch it anyway ;)

14. cutesheepo

Don't say I didn't warn you

15. seeanuh

seeanuh Member

Oh wow you seem really cool. I totally agree with you on the greasy food thing lol. I feel like america needs more healthy habits. Another cool rhythm/beat game I know is osu! Also, can you recommend me some anime? Anyways, I'd like to meet you in game sometime, you seem interesting!
    :p:D

16. Mahimanta

Mahimanta New Member

Nice to meet you. Glad Daemon has found another Anime lover to geek out about stuff with x