Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

SheroxGG ban appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by SheroxGG, Oct 26, 2017.

1. SheroxGG

SheroxGG New Member

What is your IGN?
    SheroxGG, my best friend's ign superazulao (he has been banned because of me)

When were you punished?
    2017-07-09

Who by?
    AWinterRose

What offence did you commit?
    My offence is to afk fishing, bypassing and multiple offences

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Hello, I have been waiting so long to write this appeal because I dont want you to get tired of me. Now I am in Year 11 and I know that I am still young but I thing I wont do these stupid things again. I feel very sorry about everything that Ive done to the server. I miss the server because it is the best server that I have ever played. I think that you should accept my appeal because you learn from mistakes, I have been thinking about all the damage that I have done to the server and I think this wont happen never never again. And also I have been punished for all my problems because my city will be destroyed and I have nothing so now it is like starting again without money so the money that I earned by afk fishing wont be there and If I get unbanned and that user that I griffed is still there I will say personally: Sorry

Additional comments.
    If I get unbanned I would like my friend to be unbanned, im not sure if he will play again because he is not playing so many hours like others years but please. Thanks and Sorry.

AdamSPA likes this.
  2. DaemonBeel

DaemonBeel The Honorable Prime Minister of Rainbow

Hey Sherox, it has been a long time. It has been a few months since I caught you AFK macroing. I remember back when we told you to wait a few months to then come back and appeal for it. It has been around 3 months and you certainly have waited. You have had multiple offenses which don't look good even if you reflected upon your actions. Though I'm not a staff anymore, I would like to see you back on the server but it is most definitely not up to me. It all rests on the admins. Anyways good luck! I hope this was a good lesson and experience.

SheroxGG likes this.
  3. Jordan

Jordan Owner
    Owner Staff Member

You've been unbanned on the server, Sorry for the delay