Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Smokey_____

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Smokey_____, Aug 13, 2019.

?

Too Much?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Sorry was playing on my phone, what?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Smokey_____

Smokey_____ New Member

Not much to see here, all smoke and mirrors if you get the drift.

That horrible intended pun aside it's a pleasure to meet all of you (Honestly trying to at least use proper grammer, but writing isn't my strong suit when it's about myself.)

I am just gonna inform you about the bad facts of me first, which are I have a tendency for my mind to wander, resulting in me missing on screen messages if I actually receive any.

I am extremely awkward at conversations.

If I am mildly interested or happy about something I say it out loud to myself and in chat because I treat chat like I would a room I'm sitting in, and also because I do it subconsciously.

The way I type and come off can completely change sometimes because my ADHD, Autism, and Mild-Severe Apathy can get to me.

On the bright side I

Like talking about Cooking, Carpentry, Books, Light Novels ; Korean, Japanese, and Chinese Culture. As well as a broad spectrum of music besides Screemo, Techno, Dubstep, and most modern music past 2012.

I enjoy helping others out and trying to build friendships even if they are short lived and not reciprocated.

I don't mind long hours of work spent on specific goals, and I don't always need a payment, favors work nicely for me.

2. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

welcome !! What build style do u like ? Welcome to the server be sure to visit russia cuz we are amazing