Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Taco’s Introduction!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by DaTacoGurl, Mar 30, 2021.

1. DaTacoGurl

DaTacoGurl New Member

Hi there!

So, I’ve been on the server for about a year now but just got an account on here (The website), so I might as well introduce myself!

I’m DaTacoGurl, but you can call me Taco! I’m a Canadian kid who’s a fan of Minecraft and Vocaloids! I’m the kind of person you would find listening to music, watching YouTube videos, or playing video games! I’m currently in school (I did say I’m a kid so yeah-), I have a cute 2 year old (almost) dog named Yogi, and I’m currently typing this up at 10:15 pm at night on a iPad Mini 4. I also like singing and writing fictional stories!

I’m a Female who’s a She/Her pronoun user, and I’m so happy to be on the server and actually have an account on this website! My timezone is EST (Eastern Time) so please don’t expect me to be online at late times -w-

I speak English, some Hindi (I’m Indian), I’m learning French in school (and hate it TwT), and I’m learning Japanese in my own time!

Well, that’s it for my introduction! :) If you have questions about me, feel free to ask! (Nothing too personal though please!)

- Taco

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  2. kitchendroop

kitchendroop New Member

"I speak English, some Hindi (I’m Indian), I’m learning French in school (and hate it TwT), and I’m learning Japanese in my own time!"
    Wow. Here I am knowing only 2 languages

3. DaTacoGurl

DaTacoGurl New Member