Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

The Dark Lord has Arrived

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by prawnsonastick2, May 20, 2020.

1. prawnsonastick2

prawnsonastick2 Pub Landlord with Buxham Brewery

Hello :)

I realize I have made quite a name for myself, however I'm not as evil as you may think. I've spent a considerable amount of time on this server and my only aim is to see it prosper. I'm not always a likeable sod, I realize this, but generally I'm quite laid back. I don't take s**t tho, so have fun with that. Nah, I mean well, which may come as a surprise to a few of you.

A bit about me, I'm currently studying Film Production in University and my avid hobbies are photography and hiking. I'm blessed as being a cat person, however cursed by the fact I am allergic to them and that I have an astonishing 8 roaming round the house. As you can imagine, the conflict is real. The majority of them are kittens though and they are the angels and demons of my life.

I also used to be a game reviewer, in a semi official capacity. I was working for a, now unfortunately defunct, website and was given 2/3 games every week to review. I've been a gamer as long as I can remember and my go-to genres are Grand Strategy, Sandbox and RPGs. I'm a big Paradox fan at the moment and am looking forward to Crusader Kings III.

I'm pretty sure that sums me up, if you'd like to know my bank details well...unless you're a Nigerian Prince uh, I can't help you sorry. I look forward to learning more about this side of the server, as this whole forum was relatively unknown to me until recently.

But yes, that is me and thank you for reading :)
    prawnsonastick

2. GeneralGothmog

GeneralGothmog Dark Lord of Middle Earth

Sounds good, nice then man. Maybe I'll see you on then.

prawnsonastick2 likes this.