Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

TomoeKog's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Alice, Mar 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alice

Alice Emperor

What is your IGN?
    TomoeKoga

When were you punished?
    March 06, 2019, 15:12

Who by?

Console

What offence did you commit?
    Alt bypassing (+ impersonating)

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I understand I should not have said I was Raku, I got a warning some weeks ago by Lolobutt and haven't said it since then in chat (I think atleast, if not I am sorry) I understand some players doesn't like me and I can see why by now. I am appealing for I miss the community, there were alot of players I really liked and I want to keep taking care of my town residents. I understand that if I got a chance to get unbanned I would not be impersonating again and about "bypassing" not much I can do with my internet.
    I understand I might still not get unbanned so I am appealing for atleast a none permanent ban.
    I also haven't had much of a punishment length before either (I did get banned twice for the "bypassing" but unbanned so didn't really get banned)

Additional comments.
    I just want to say if I do not get unbanned I understand why. Also sorry for my behaviour towards the United_Empire and it's residents. I am just a human and everyone can do mistakes and I am sorry for anyone who I have offended. The reasons why I want to be unbanned aswell is not just to take care of Malamor. I want to own up the the mistakes I have done/said and make it up for the people. If I do not get unbanned I guess this is Farwell (Like my post, if not unbanned, been quite boring the past few days so why I am appealing once again)
    Weather or not I get unbanned I wish you all on Differentcraft the best of luck for the future of the server and it's players sincerly.

Oh and also sorry if it's to early to make a new appeal, I couldn't find any rules on how long it has to be between appeal lengths.
    Thanks for considering my appeal - TomoeKoga

2. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

You appealed your permanent ban three days ago...

We all know that you're Raku and the fact that you're still lying to the staff team about it goes to show that the permanent ban was the correct punishment for you.

In the future if you want to appeal your permanent ban, make sure to wait three weeks before appealing again and to tell the truth when appealing as you've broken so many rules.

Thread Locked.
    Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.