Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Un-deserved Ban

Discussion in 'Approved' started by al3c101, Oct 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al3c101

al3c101 New Member

Punishment Appeals
    x-x-x-x-x-x

What is your IGN?
    Al3c101

When were you punished?
    10/3/2017
    Who by?
    Wuphe

What offence did you commit?
    Disrespect/Disregarding staff / Long history

Why should we accept your appeal?
    To understand why my appeal should be accepted it is important to understand why I was banned. The reason being conflict with the player such_a_Diabetic. Diabetic is a long time player so while I am unaware of who he is,he knows who I am because I am relatively new. The first conflict I had with him was when he trespassed on my plot uninvited by tping to another player. I asked him to leave the town limits and to not attack my resident but he had some vendetta for me and instead proceded to wait for 5 minutes and kill my afk resident and me as I tried to nudge the resident to safety.

We had a big deal about this where the mods were involved ultimately my resident's items were returned except for 1 item which diabetic hid from the mods so he wouldn't have to give it back. At the end of that first altercation I sent a message to diabetic asking him to /ignore me and I would do the same to him the message included a curse and I was warned for it but I only included the curse becasue I knew we were both adults and I thaught it was ok in pms. Earlier today I started seeing his messages again in general chat which was odd because I never /unignored him and so I wrote a statement saying how odd it was. Diabetic then responded to me proving he never /ignored me. I again /ignored him and asked him in main chat to do the same to me. Tonight now as I was in main chat I was talking to a player about buying his name tag and all of a sudden as it goes into auc diabetic bids on the and I believe his only reason for doing this was to provoke me because I /ignored him and this for the third time proves he still hasn't /ignored me. I make a comment about how he wont leave me alone and I was reported for it and ultimately banned.

Now it's time to address the reasons I was banned , Disregarding staff: I listened to the staff each time and ignored the player on multiple attempts yet he still finds a way to provoke me, I believe Diabetic should be banned for disregarding staff by not muting me and also for trespassing when he killed me and my resident, not to mention the missing item that wuphee knows about, evidence proves he is lying to staff about it. Disrespect: The Teamspeak room was full of staff when I joined the room and was fully cursed out by diabetic, a player I don't even know about nor did I confront as soon as I joined the room. so He crossed the line on disrespect long ago also, Id like to point out the comment I got banned for was pg 13 calling someone a "butthole" after they drop the f-bomb on you multiple times in Teamspeak in front of so many people I think is justified. 3 Long History: The only history I recognize is revenge greif and I paid my time for it. I have since then worked with staff on every other occasion to resolves conflicts. Most of my other warnings which contribute to my "long history" are from dealing with diabetic also one warning was for arguing with staff which is not true. I didn't argue with staff If you asked Neha who submitted the warning all I did was ask that she provide proof that the items that I had found in the wild belonged to a player that was tp killed ,after she provided proof I returned the items immediately.

Additional comments.
    I would like to make it known that I have a whole town of 20 residents that depend on me to keep the town up and expanding so simply banning me over diabetic for 30 days and, not something that deserves banning seems extreme. Also, Id like to make it known that Diabetic has purposefully been trying to get me banned even though I don't know him he acts as if I killed his dog, I am pretty sure he purposefully didn't /ignore me so he could provoke me till he got me banned. I have had people tell me in chat that they and especially him were looking for ways to do so. Lastly yesterday Jordan Proved that trespassing was a bannable offence, I knew diabetic trespassed yet I was willing to drop it and not make a report to drum up more hostility, I had muted him and I would just let things drop after all I didn't care about this player, yet this player still felt the need to carry this conflict over till today and I bet he has still not /ignore me. Also, I would like this report to be looked over by more than 1 mod because as I am a new player and diabetic is an old player I am sure he has friends in the mod community.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  2. Wuphe

Wuphe Member

I have had to deal with you and Diabetic a few times this week. As far as I am concerned you started each fight, sometimes out of the blue. After yesterday's altercation where you called Diabetic a prick in main chat (on top of other things) you and I spoke and you promised that you wouldn't start anything else and that you would simply act as though he didn't exist.

Today I get received a snapchat from diabetic, displaying him logging on and bidding on an item in chat, to which you replied https://gyazo.com/d993290b92489c5a40860fa519746cd4. He had said nothing in chat and yet you have to go into main chat and say something that had no purpose being there. Could you have said worse things? Yes of course, but I am utterly disappointed you would lie to me and continue to instigate, especially with the same player.

Finally, this is not the first time you have been known to cause issues in chat. Taking a look at your previous punishment history you have quite the issue playing nice with others. I am going to unban you, instead you will be muted for 3 weeks so you can still play on the server, you just wont be able to access chat. I hope this is the last time we have to dance to this song.

Approved

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.