Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Unfair Ban

Discussion in 'Denied' started by StormBeast19, Jun 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StormBeast19

StormBeast19 New Member

What is your IGN?
    J_PAM

When were you punished?
    5th June 2021

Who by?
    gonzo1o

What offence did you commit?
    Banned for "Homophobia/Player Disrespect/Inappropriate language/Long history of toxicity"

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Firstly, hi gonzo1o or whoever is reading. I'm appealing because I feel that a 100-year ban is unfair. Firstly, yes I did use the word 'gay' to describe something. That does not mean an attack on the LGBT community. I was not being homophobic at all. I also feel part of my ban having to do with my history is not fair. Yes I have history with this server, but these were old offences that I have already done the time for. I feel that it is not fair to bring up old offences. I agree I still deserved the ban, but while I know it is too much to ask for me to be un-banned outright, I feel it would be fairer if it was reduced to something more reasonable. Like something between 6 months to 1 year. Thanks for reading. J_PAM

2. gonzo1o

gonzo1o King Of Westeros

Your past history is incredibly relevant, moreso with your case than most. You have numerous bans on your history, some of which are for toxicity, not to mention an abhorrent amount of warns and mutes stacked on top of that. The last time you came on the server prior to this you were also warned for being inappropriate in chat. It seems as though every time you log on you break a rule and have no intention of stopping. Your history dates back over 4 years. If you're unable to learn our server rules in that time then you aren't a player we want on our server. Your ban appeal is denied, you will remain permanently banned from DifferentCraft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.