Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Unfair Xray Ban appeal (final revision)

Discussion in 'Approved' started by ElytraUnlimited, Jul 16, 2018.

1. ElytraUnlimited

ElytraUnlimited New Member

I. In Game Name: ElytraUnlimited

II. Punished: 7/16/2018 at around 10:00 am pacific time

III. Punished By: Berengara

IV. Offence: Xraying

V. Why should you even let me back?

A. First, I will just come right out and say if I was the staff I would have banned someone who did that too.
    I admit that I looked VERY suspicious with what I was doing, however it was not what it seemed. I have a
    habit of mining in ruins of other players and I dont why XD, but this time when I dug straight down, I
    found a spawner! The moderator who was watching me thought I was xraying and immediately banned me for a week. I would give anything to just have more proof that I was not xraying and that the spawner
    was actually a coincidence. I understand that being banned is not only a delay to the player, but a huge hit
    to the reputation as well, which effects me deeply as I am trying so hard to become staff here. If you are
    not willing to unban me right now, I ask that you please at least shorten the ban. This will make some
    wrong things right, and it will give me a chance to begin earning your trust as staff members back as I,
    love this server greatly and hope to one day become a staff member here. -Mark aka Elytra

PS. I dont know what happened to the paragraph with the spaces I tried to fix it but nothing worked.

2. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

Hello elytaunlimited
    I have decided to Believe what u said and unban you
    Welcome back
    Accepted
    Thread Locked