Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

why?

Discussion in 'Denied' started by John, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John New Member

I am muted and banned for 84 days but why???

I answered a phone call from my nephew who needed help and needed me... so i missed someone paying me $5ooo for vote keys...

Excuse me family comes first... so i didn't see the payment someone gave me so i got killed as i was on the phone over 5 minutes to him and then next time i logged in i an muted for 90 days

I asked Wuphe and he said it is best for me to me and then he bans me for the remaining time so i can't log in

So answer this... who voted it?? and you did it when i was offline so you was scared

The truth is... i was answering family and you took upon it to vote when i only help people and you know it

2. John

John New Member

Wuphe says you had many complaints about me... so no as he is talking poo

3. cutesheepo

cutesheepo Supreme Leader

John No. Not again. The staff member have asked you to stop. Even I did on Your profile page because this toxixity Needs to be stopped. As always, I'm leaving this to experienced staff but I had to comment on this because of moral reasons. I see myself as a representation of the bulk of the community, the type of player that isn't rich, lives in a relatively small town And never Seems to reach the money cap. And for those players, I'm asking you nicely to stop this madness.

CrazyDad543 likes this.
  4. Fluffy

Fluffy Active Member

Im sorry but you don't have a reason why you are punished, or using the correct format.

I agree with you, family does come first, but what I'm getting is scam. Someone paid you money and you missed it. Your responsibility for your account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.