Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

X-Ray Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by vhsa, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vhsa

vhsa New Member

What is your IGN?
    vhsa

When were you punished?
    18/05/2020 23:00(ish) GMT

Who by?
    jordanwilliams2

What offence did you commit?
    X-Ray

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Hello, I believe you should unban me because this was all a misunderstanding. If I am correct, I was banned for the huge mine underneath our base at our small Town Eggville. This mine has been in operation for many days and plenty of hours of work IRL. I had a "Communal" Legendary Pickaxe (check the Player Files) since the 15th. I recently sold it just 10 minutes before my ban. This pickaxe mines INSANELY fast (Efficiency 8) with Fortune 3 so I gain roughly a stack every 10-20 mins. I do this all day everyday - hence my diamond store in EGG CASTLE. My main buyer is oHobbit who buys my stacks daily.

Note: This diamond mine is mine, no-one else's (Fire_Yub, Char1ott3 or Catnipss) also as it was under my house.
    My mining technique is this:
    1) Hold left click and aim in small circles at level 10-8 Y.
    2) Strafe in random directions for maximum Mulches Law Effect (random directions often bring greater averages)
    3) Wait until you receive diamonds, and receive nearly 3x the normal amount.

I believe this was a huge misunderstanding, and we really love this server its the only my friends and I can play without any P2W garbage. It's made us come together and we have made a connection with a community that feels like a family. Servers like this are rare, so the last thing we would do is try and jeopardise it for a quick few diamonds?

Thank you Jordan :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.