Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Spawners [Repost]

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Aflakk, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Aflakk

Aflakk Member

Reposting this from the General Support forum since it has sat there for nearly 3 weeks without so much as a response.

I took my villager spawner out of my e-chest today to place it down and try to get some new Librarian villagers with the new Trident enchants. Once I placed it though, the spawner defaulted to a Pig Spawner. I have screenshots of the spawner being a villager one in my inventory, but the chat message that appears when you mouseover/select a spawner on your action bar, it says the Monster Spawner is 'Type: --". This occurred on September 26th around 7:15 am EST (12:15 in UK) if you need to look into this so I can get the spawner changed back (I'll leave the "Pig spawner" in my inventory when I log off)

Edit: All my spawners appear to be like this too, being Type: --. I've moved the ones I'd care about getting fixed into my inventory as well (1 slime, 2 skeleton and 1 blaze)

2. OmgItsNed

OmgItsNed Member

Apparently all spawners you place will turn into Pig
    @Jordan

3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Thought I would shove my nose into this post.

If I recall correctly this has been fixed me and Jordan tested it when the server updated to 1.13

4. Aflakk

Aflakk Member

All my spawners that were already placed stayed as they were (ones in my grinders), all the broken ones were in either chests or my enderchest. I have nearly 20 that come up with a blank spawner type. The villager spawner was the only one I had placed and it defaulted to a Pig Spawner on doing so. If I silk new ones they retain the mob type, but this does nothing for the problem because the blank Type ones will turn into Pig spawners when I place them

Just scrolled through some on my action bars to show.
    The single in slot 5 is a Cave Spider which I silked after the update, shows up as Type: Cave Spider. The 4x stack in slot 7 wete also Cave Spider (blank Type), 5x stack in slot 8 were Spider (blank Type) and the 5x stack in slot 9 were Zombie (blank Type)

https://imgur.com/WNA1HlJ

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  5. Jordan

Jordan Owner
    Owner Staff Member

Could you send me a message on discord when you're next on? I'd be more than happy to replace them for you. This was resolved quite a while back.

Kee likes this.