Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Custom Enchants

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Chocofuzz, Dec 18, 2018.

?

Are you getting Custom Enchants whenever you enchant?

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
  1. Chocofuzz

Chocofuzz Mayor of Malamor (RIP)

I have reported this before, but It seems just a bit too weird. Raku and I have noticed that we aren't getting any custom enchants when we enchant anymore. When I reported this before, Jordan got Venom 6 pretty quickly when he tested it, but Raku and I have enchanted a good amount of books since then (I myself have enchanted a couple chests worth of them) and still haven't received any custom enchants. About a year ago I used to get a variety of low level CE and some higher / better ones from enchanting way less books from what I have done now. It just doesn't seem like we are extremely unlucky at this point (but we may be still THAT unlucky), as it seems more of like a permissions or 1.13 issue.

2. bever46

bever46 Raku - Permbanned

A note from me (Raku) I used 127 levels and only got Vanilla enchants and enchanted books at lv 30.

3. Jordan

Jordan Owner
    Owner Staff Member

@Chocofuzz What are you trying to enchant? I Tried this on an alt account and I was still able to get a custom enchantment on a level 30 book nearly instantly.

4. Chocofuzz

Chocofuzz Mayor of Malamor (RIP)

ive been trying to get beheading specifically, but I haven't enchanted any custom enchants in a long time. I will try again with like 100+ levels shortly.