Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Relic bug + effects bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by NepNep101, Mar 15, 2019.

1. NepNep101

NepNep101 New Member

So, I was going to open a chest while I was holding my relic "Eye of Providence" in the left hand, and when I did, just in that time, I lagged for like 1 sec and then my relic converted into an ordinary eye of ender, and besides, all the effects except the jump stayed in my character, so I had levitate all the time which was the main thing that was bothering me, and when I reconnected, it didn't change anything, the eye didn't return as the relic and I was still having the effects on. The only way I could return to the normal state was drinking milk, and thanks god I had one on the chests I have in one of my homes, in the screenshots I also had the Assegai Javelin effects, It seems that it stacked as well when pulled it off my hand while the bug was on. So is there a way I can get back my Eye of Providence?
    I can't link the screenshots yet since I'm a new member, so whoever who needs the proof, contact with me

2. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

Thank you for reporting this. There is a stacking bug where items that are not supposed to stack actually stacks and stackable items that do not stack. However, your Eye of Providence problem is a big one. I have had VoteParty Crates turn into normal pistons.

@Jordan @Kieranlb05

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  3. User95929

User95929 Active Member

I was there to witness the incident happen. I have screenshots of NepNep levitating inside their base and also asked them to take a screencap of their inventory so that we could see the buff effect.